Here is the shadow box finished. You can see I added his jammies, a birth announcement and first little Binky. I found the frame at Hobby Lobby for $23.99 @ 50% off... So this project cost me $12.00! Awesome right?! What an awesome way to preserve such precious memories!
Sunday, April 1, 2012
Shadow Box and Teething
I'm a huge Pinterest fan and one day I found the cutest idea! Someone put their baby's coming home outfit in a shadow box along with a photo. I had to do it!!! Jake's coming home outfit was very significant to us. Of course because it was his very first little outfit we put him in but also because it represented the fun we had shopping and preparing for Jake. Dave was actually the one who picked the little jammies. Those are the best memories!!!
Here is the shadow box finished. You can see I added his jammies, a birth announcement and first little Binky. I found the frame at Hobby Lobby for $23.99 @ 50% off... So this project cost me $12.00! Awesome right?! What an awesome way to preserve such precious memories!
On a side note... I've got one sad little guy!!! I know he's young, but I swear he's teething already. He's never been a drooler and all of a sudden, he's got a non-stop stream of spit. He woke up this morning with a little fever and man is he fussy! Poor kid! If anyone has any tips, please let me know!!!
Here is the shadow box finished. You can see I added his jammies, a birth announcement and first little Binky. I found the frame at Hobby Lobby for $23.99 @ 50% off... So this project cost me $12.00! Awesome right?! What an awesome way to preserve such precious memories!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Oh my gosh...I love it!! Great idea. And the fact you started it in the beginning you can do it for all your kiddos. Very sweet.
ReplyDeleteCould totally be teething. Ashlynn got her first tooth at 4 months old. Luckily she was never fussy or drooled. Wierd I know! Not saying she was NEVER fussy. She was colicky from the day she was brought home, so maybe i just never noticed her being cranky cuz she pretty much always was. LOL! Anyways when she was slightly cranky or had a little fever I gave her infant tylenol and teething tablets. I hope he's feeling better already!
ReplyDelete