Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter 2012

Having a baby around has been so fun, especially during the holidays. Easter is no exception. We had fun shopping for Jake's first Easter Basket. We got him candy (ha! The perks of having a baby, you get their candy!), baby spoons (because Jake is just about ready to start eating solids), Baby Einstein, a ball and a fun little outfit. Oh...and bubbles, which he loved!
 We took a few photos of Jake in his Easter outfit. Do boys have Easter outfits? I don't know... Either way, we took some cute photos. I love how this photo came out... you can see his adorable little dimples.
 We decided we would make it a family tradition to see the Easter Bunny and Santa Clause every year. First year was a success. We hit the mall and set out to find the Easter Bunny. It wasn't hard to find!!! The rabbit was huge! Jake is looking less than thrilled in this photo. He just woke up... I'm surprised he didn't scream... LOL!!!
We had a nice Easter dinner with my parents and brother's family. It was a good time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment