Thursday, April 5, 2012

In LOvE with Jeff Lewis

 Currently, I'm in LOvE with show Interior Therapy with Jeff Lewis on Bravo. Bravo is my go-to station. I love all the Housewives, Tabatha's Salon Take-Over... if its on Bravo, I've probably seen it which isn't something to brag about, but is sadly the truth!!!

Jeff Lewis is a home designer who first had a show called Flipping Out. He's known for his impeccable taste which I find so refreshing. Trust me, the guy isn't working with a cheap budget. He's usually working on multi-million dollar homes in LA. Interior Therapy is a show about room makeovers done in 5 days. Jeff Lewis has a way of presenting things that appear clean, simple and contemporary.

Here is some of Jeff Lewis' work.




What's it going to take for me to have a house like this??? I guess a million bucks, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment