Friday, December 21, 2012

My Stinker is 1!

My sweet little baby just turned one! This year went by so fast! I am amazed how fast he's grown and how smart he is. I love him so much!!!

We had his birthday's party at his grandma's house. It was a fun event. My mom made a Jake and the Neverland Pirate cake and we had a cupcake buffet. We made great memories!







Jake had his 1 year doctor's appointment on the 18th.  He is STILL in the 98% for height and weight. His dad took him to the doctor and when I got home, I noticed something interesting... can you see it? ... (and it is not the crumbs!)  You can count on dad ruining your street cred! Ha ha !!!



Happy birthday to my adorable, silly, spazzy, likes to turn off the direct TV box little boy! We love you to the moon and back!

No comments:

Post a Comment