Friday, December 7, 2012

Better Late Than Never!

It's only December and I'm posting Halloween photos... I'm only a month late! No big deal, right?!

Halloween was so much fun this year!  Jake was Popeye for Halloween. I made the costume myself (of course with the help of my mom).  We all had a great time. 

My nephews and nieces met Jake at my work and they did trick or treating around the office. It was so fun!  Jake ended up with a lot of candy... none of which he ate himself. The dentist is thanking little Jakey for the business Dave and I are providing! Ha!

After trick or treating in the office, Dave and I took Jake down Warm Springs to go trick or treating this year. The houses are beautiful and we had such a great time!  At the end of the evening, Jake fell asleep in his stroller.  The memory was priceless!






No comments:

Post a Comment