Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Buzz Cut & Sleepy Time

People ask me if Jake is a good baby all the time and every time I answer "YES!".  He's such a great baby.  He's not too fussy... he's a happy boy with such a big personality for such a little guy.  He laughs all the time, he wakes up with a smile on his face, and loves people. He's such a little blessing and we have such a great time. I'm not saying it's not hard... cause being a mom is super hard work... Jake just makes it worth it!

I expected to give birth to a baby with tons of hair like I had...

Jake... NOT SO MUCH!  He's like his dad! Ha!  Jake's hair was growing long in the most random spots so we did it... we BUZZED him!

Here's his "AFTER" photo! Such a hottie!


On another note.. Jakey LOVES his little bouncer. He jumps himself to sleep all the time... It's adorable!

1 comment:

  1. Such a good choice to buzz him! I do all my boys. I have done Blake twice now. There is a myth that the hair grows in thicker. I totally think its true.

    ReplyDelete